If you or a loved one has been injured in a traffic accident in Memphis, our experienced auto accident attorneys can help you understand and navigate the problems presented in what is often a confusing and stressful time.
Our many years of courtroom experience allow us to investigate your case to determine if you have legal cause for a case. Often, the negligence of other drivers, and failure to follow proper driving laws, allows us to present your case in court in order to pursue compensation on your behalf. Here are a few things to keep in mind regarding car accident insurance claims.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FILING AN INSURANCE CLAIM
- Do your due diligence. Find out what your insurance covers and what they don't. Don't take an insurance adjuster's word for it. Contact an experienced auto attorney who can guide you through the process in order to help make the best financial and legal decisions to benefit you, not your insurance company.
- If you have sustained severe injuries following an accident, regardelss of whether you are a driver, passenger, pedestrian, or bicyclist, you deserve just compensation for any hospital visits, medical bills, and lost wages incurred following the accident. Our team can review your case and provide an idea of what compensation you should ask for and expect to receive based on your individual case.
- Bodily injury, property damage, physical pain, emotional stress, and an ability to carry on with one's life in the same way are all factors we will consider in your case. Remember, if an auto accident has caused you pain and suffering, you deserve to be compensated for your medical costs and lost wages.
- While insurance companies should, and can, cover the costs of auto accident damages and injuries, often times they fail to do so, leaving you, the victim, with the short end of the stick. Don't let your insurance company give you the run around. After all, you're paying for their services. They have a right to fulfill their obligations to you, the policy holder.
- Sadly, there is plenty of evidence to show that insurance companies are only looking out for themselves.This means using dishonest business practices to save money and cut costs, often at the expense of the policy holders. Don't sign paperwork accepting reduced settlement costs at the expense of having to pay out of pocket for injuries and damage the insurance company, and the other driver, are liable for.
HIRE AN AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN MEMPHIS TO GUIDE YOU
Knowing what to do after an auto accident can be overwhelming. Our job is to help determine how to get you a fair settlement and just compensation for your injuries and the physical and emotional pain you've suffered. We'll protect you from insurance companies looking to cut costs, and we'll advise you of what to do and what not to do to avoid falling into the trap of signing away your rights. We'll also work to help you understand the loopholes that many insurance companies attempt to use to avoid paying what they are liable for, and we'll work to make sure they are held responsible for paying you what you deserve.
Contact the Chiozza Law Firm as soon as possible following an auto injury to ensure your insurance company is unable to take advantage of you. We'll work to get you the settlement and compensation you deserve, and we won't charge you a penny unless we're successful in winning your case. Contact us online or give us a call at (901) 526-9494.