If you grew up in Memphis and the Mid-South, you know this time of year will take you from summer, fall and into winter in the blink of an eye. This quick change in seasons was always a reminder to me that Thanksgiving was coming, with Christmas and a new year soon to follow. It is during this holiday season we are all reminded of things that are special to us, that we are thankful for, and that we appreciate with each passing day.
Even with the daily problems facing Memphis and other places across the United States, I firmly believe we live in a wonderful city full of diversity, personality and untapped potential. Just a few of the quirks and traits that make Memphis unique are what I am most thankful for:
- A city where manners still exist and opening the door for another is not a lost art
- A city where seasons change quickly, but St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital serves as an ever-present foundation for Memphis, performing selfless acts of kindness every day of the year
- A city where FedEx can continually be counted on to contribute to the Memphis business landscape, ensuring we can grow larger and better in the future
- A city with a small town feel but world class dining, Brooks Museum, the Memphis Zoo and other wonderful Memphis attractions
- A city with local leadership that has overseen numerous wonderful Memphis projects, such as Big River Crossing and the wish for more to come
A city that has the Memphis Grizzlies, Memphis Hustle and the University of Memphis providing us with a wonderful entertainment outlet each and every week while also representing the city in a positive manner
If you are staying home for the holidays this Thanksgiving, or you are just visiting the area, Choose901 has published a great list of Memphis events, showcasing all types of activities for your enjoyment this season. Hard to believe, but Christmas is coming, and the ILoveMemphis blog has a list showcasing Christmas and events in the Memphis area.
More than anything, I am thankful to be blessed with the opportunity to serve the Memphis area and that Mid-South residents place their trust in The Chiozza Law Firm to handle all their legal needs. The Chiozza Law Firm was founded by Louis P. Chiozza, Jr. over 30 years ago, maintaining a permanent Memphis home for Mid-South residents looking for expert legal advice for a reasonable fee.
The Chiozza Law Firm has been a part of the Memphis and Shelby County Community for many years. We believe that the attorney you see, meet and speak with should be the attorney you can form a relationship with long after your case is over. An attorney you can count on for all your legal needs and trust like a part of your family.
With 2018 soon upon us, take time to give thanks for all the blessings around you. The Chiozza Law Firm would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Contact an Attorney Today
For more updates, visit The Chiozza Law Firm Home or follow on Facebook and Twitter
Your901Law.com, the Memphis Law Firm for all your legal needs!
Your City. Your Life. Your901Law.