Personal Injury LAW
Infant and Child Injuries
Located in Memphis, TN
Unfortunately, many infants and children are injured or die each year because of negligently designed products or negligent conduct by a third party. Many manufacturers will produce a product that is dangerous to children, only to discover such danger after the products have been placed in the hands of the consumer.
Just a few examples of recent cases where children were injured by defective or dangerous products are:
- Defective and/or dangerously designed baby cribs
- Defective and/or dangerously designed infant car seats
- Dangerous products and medical malpractice leading to cerebral palsy and developmental delays
- Hospital injuries occurring to the child during childbirth
- Defective wading pools or tubs
- Defectively designed toys or toys containing harmful toxins
These are just a few of the many instances where children have been injured due to negligent conduct or products. If you believe your child has been harmed due to the negligence of another please contact The Chiozza Law Firm at 901-526-9494 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney, today!
Contact an Attorney Today